Thursday, May 17, 2012

I've been working with a local church group that goes downtown L.A. to Skid Row and feeds and clothes the homeless.  They're called Dare to Care for the Homeless.  They want to reach out to other organizations to help with money, food, clothing or people to volunteer.  The people who do this work have the biggest hearts, and it's so inspiring being able to help them in any way I can.

This last weekend, while I was with them photographing what was going on, I had the chance to talk to a number of different homeless people and spend a few minutes with them.  I wanted to share a few of the wonderful people that I met.

            J.R. and Yolanda.  Just a couple kids trying to take care of each other.

                                                            Leroy.
Bob.
Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment