Friday, August 2, 2013

Jennifer and Bobby

I know this young couple who had their first baby this year.  I've watched the baby grow, and he's been such a charmer.  The husband works in Alaska and is away from the family for long periods at a time.  I wanted to do a shoot with his wife and baby, Bobby, so he wouldn't feel like he was missing out on everything.  I really enjoyed working with mother and son despite all the horror stories about trying to shoot infants and toddlers.  Bobby was a great subject, and I think he'll be a natural in front of the camera.  Watch out, world.  Here comes America's Next Top Model.
Working in the digital age, it's fairly easy to turn a color image into black and white.  I really love the timelessness and classic beauty that black/white gives to the same photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment