Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tbis last summer I was at this outdoor concert where the artist was a wonderful woman singer by the name of Barbara Morrison.  It was the perfect time of day and I had a wonderful spot to take some photos.  Out of the series of images I did, I put these three together as a triptych, and I posted it shortly afterwards on my blog here.

I was recently contacted by a gentleman I don't know who owns a jazz club.  He came across my photo in searching for images of Barbara on the net, and he wrote to me asking for permission to use the photo for promo work relating to a gig she was doing at his club -- with credits, of course. 

Just when I think that no one ever looks at what I've been up to, something like this pops up that lets me know that there are connections with other people out there.  I'll just keep shooting what I love and let the universe take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment